Monday, September 28, 2009
Day1
I have created this blog to chronicle my journeies through life as a college student. TOAB means useless. TOAB (Tits On A Bull) diary.It is not intended to be read by anyone, and the information in this blog would be useless to anyone unless my life is somewhat comical becuase its rather pathetic. I sit here in the public library of Austin Community College or ACC for short, and gaze at the long legs of the girl sitting to my left. I have no intention of talking to her becuase meeting me would probably not come to anything becuase I have nothing to say to her or anyone. My people skills are minimal at best and I cant carry on a conversation for more than 1 minute without looking at the ground and drawing a blank. I'm pretending to work becuase people are swarming in around me to use the libraries computer and after 30 min the librarian may come and kick you off. Everyones in a hurry and im blogging my first post...Itook a math test today, and I think I made an A. All this pressure is on me to get the grades becuase I feel guilty that mother is paying for me to go to school, I wish I could just float on carelessly like I did over the summer. Smoking pot every day and enjoying the car I no longer have. If I did do that though I would not be learning, and the only possible way I'm going to get laid is by by finding ineresting and intelligent ways to communicate with people. Im about to go to Phsycology class which I find very interesting, and if nothing else I have learned that Proffesor Dan Dydek is one entertaining SOB. If I had engaging teachers like him in highschool or if anyone did for that matter we wouldnt be such a moronic society. I am a moron, and I accept that becuase I'm still young and know I can turn things around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment